Business In The Cloud
BOSS LM is “Software as a Service” (SaaS) that operates in the cloud.
“Cloud computing” frees you from the expense, limitations and ongoing hassle of installing and upgrading software on computer hard drives.
If you are unfamiliar with cloud computing, the graphic at right will bring you up to speed on its benefits for SMB’s (Small Businesses under 100 million in revenue)
And below, you’ll see how BOSS LM leverages the cloud to revolutionize your business management software.
Advantages Of BOSS LM Cloud Based Software
Anywhere, Anytime Access:
Browser and mobile access lets you access your software from any Internet connected device.
- Now everyone in your organization can use your business management systems.
Your Software Is Always Up To Date:
You always have the latest version of BOSS LM. Upgrades are automatic and preserve any customizations made for your business. You’ll always have the latest innovations.
- Forget the time, expense and problems of upgrading individual computers.
Hassle Free Support:
Support needs are dramatically reduced. When support is needed you get solutions faster because computer operating systems are no longer part of the problem.
- Reduce system problems and get better support.
Only Experts Maintain And Support Your System:
BOSS LM expert staff is focused solely on the performance of your technology. You have 100% assurance that the people working on your system have the best skill and expertise for the job.
- Eliminate or reduce the need for expensive IT support that is not fully experienced with the product.
Virtually Unlimited Storage:
You can easily expand storage if needed.
- Eliminate the purchase of new equipment or computer hard drives to increase storage capacity.
Your Data Is Always Visible And Current:
Real-time dashboards and analytics provide true data integrity. Your information is always up to date.
- Eliminate data inaccuracy caused by “syncing” different software packages together.
Expansion Made Easy:
Easily scales as you grow. Adding employee’s and setting up new branches is easy.
- Eliminate the problems of adding new computers, additional software and special IT configurations to accommodate growth.
Flexible And Adaptable:
Customize with confidence and without risking version lock.
- Eliminate IT hassles and legacy software concerns when you want to customize.