Why BOSS? Why Now?
- Do some of your estimators perform great and sell profitable work, while others are hit and miss?
- Are you struggling to achieve your profitability goals?
- Do you struggle to determine profitability on each job or service?
- Do you have multiple software programs to manage your leads, estimates, scheduling, and billing?
- Are you using spreadsheets to manage important aspects of your business?
- Do you experience delays or routine errors with billing clients?
- Is the lack of qualified labor hindering your growth?
- Do you have challenges matching your labor team to the work you have sold?
- Have you been searching for the right mobile solution to eliminate paperwork?
- Are you interested in having one comprehensive solution to manage your entire business?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, contact us, and learn why BOSS is the premier business management software in your industry.
THIS IS A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP
When choosing a mission-critical software solution to operate your business, you are not just choosing software, you are choosing a long-term relationship.
You want a team you can depend on to be there year after year. As an Evergreen company, The Integra Group has a long-term vision. We are a company with a 50-year vision, not a 3-year vision, so we are designed with our long-term service in mind.
Every decision we make is based on a long-term commitment to you.
We have proven, we will be here to meet our commitments to you.
Check Out what BOSS Partners Have to Say:
More than a Product, a Partner.
[Issues] shows problems before we even know they’re problems. Or it confirms problems that we know are problems.
Check Out the BOSS Blog
A majority of our industry is walking through budgeting and strategic planning for next year, and between the hazards behind us and the uncertainty ahead many of BOSS LM‘s client […]
“Spring is coming.” Some of the emotion for those three words is new and exciting. A forecast with no snow. Birds’ songs returning. A twinge of burnt dust coming off […]
We care deeply about the businesses we own, much like a parent cares for its child; both of us invest risk, effort, wealth, and sacrifice, so staying aware of health […]