Why BOSS? Why Now?
- Do some of your estimators perform great and sell profitable work, while others are hit and miss?
- Are you struggling to achieve your profitability goals?
- Do you struggle to determine profitability on each job or service?
- Do you have multiple software programs to manage your leads, estimates, scheduling, and billing?
- Are you using spreadsheets to manage important aspects of your business?
- Do you experience delays or routine errors with billing clients?
- Is the lack of qualified labor hindering your growth?
- Do you have challenges matching your labor team to the work you have sold?
- Have you been searching for the right mobile solution to eliminate paperwork?
- Are you interested in having one comprehensive solution to manage your entire business?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, contact us, and learn why BOSS is the premier business management software in your industry.
THIS IS A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP
When choosing a mission-critical software solution to operate your business, you are not just choosing software, you are choosing a long-term relationship.
You want a team you can depend on to be there year after year. As an Evergreen company, The Integra Group has a long-term vision. We are a company with a 50-year vision, not a 3-year vision, so we are designed with our long-term service in mind.
Every decision we make is based on a long-term commitment to you.
We have proven, we will be here to meet our commitments to you.
Check Out what BOSS Partners Have to Say:
More than a Product, a Partner.
The detailed accuracy of your Service Items in your estimates within BOSS are key. It allows you to reconcile – it allows you to see line-by-line reconciliation [of estimates versus actuals]. This is why I make our guys bid all big construction jobs using Construction Work Orders. I want to be able to reconcile things very accurately. So if we’re bidding at a very detailed level on large installation jobs – some benefits that come up there: We reconcile line by line… my old version was… Read more
Check Out the BOSS Blog
What if your most important moment of integrity is right after you lose it? Every business will face growth and attrition, and a certain amount of near-unavoidable attrition – natural […]
John Richter of Richter Landscape, one the most recent members of the BOSS LM community, writes in Lawn & Landscape Magazine about having too many disconnected systems to support daily […]
After speaking with business owners during the winter snow blast that affected much of the Midwest and South, the question came up: “What do we do when there is nothing […]